Cunninlynguists - Makes You Wanna Cry ft. Sheisty Christ

Had to put these lyrics up they are just to hot to contain. I've got more to say but need some time to digest.


Lyrics: Cunninlynguists - Makes you Wanna Cry ft Sheisty Christ

Ohh my
Makes me wanna cry

Listen
I see crabs climbing to be free
When dog eat dog is the royal decree
Trust nobody Mayflower to Tipi
Over the meak sand winds since BC
You blame D.C. I blame life
She blames Allah he blames Christ
We put out bounties we pay that price
For green backs we backstab and won't think twice
It's more money more murder more homicide
Over dollar bills free will creates Amistad
I'm a slave hard to escape the cell
And I ain't brave just because I moved to ATL
Couldn't pay me well enough to sing your fairy tail
The cherry that I'm smoking doesn't choke me like the very smell of life
Raw and uncut
Sex drugs and gun lust land of the unjust

Ohh my
Makes me wanna cry

I see
Men on chairs with suicidal tendencies and tears falling down
They say that time heals I feel the age falling down
Global warming all the yields falling down
Sisyphus staired all the heros falling down
I often contemplate life and why my momma left me
Fucking right that's what I move like I'm a lefty
Correctly I hit this smoke and herb mic correctly
Fuck a ziplock putting mine in a hefty
It's heavy why my mind feels like a Chevy
My mine fills my mind feels like it's deadly
Like death is my only option
Go with daddy or be left for adoption
Death is death though and life is a deadly toxin
What goes around comes around unless you're heavy boxing
Then you move in a square
This life up and down like how you move on a stair
Life isn't fair to that dude on the chair
You got to move on that shit like that dude Fred Estair


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woke Up Making Money - SoulChef ft Declaime

Hilltop Hoods - I love it ft. Sia

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst