The Kids - Sol

"Real shit Fuck the politics. Fuck around and start thinking about the kids. I ain't trying to tell nobody how to live. I just wanna see you live."




We are at a very unique time in the history of our world. I genuinely feel an abundance of hope for our future but at this exact intersect we as humanity are stumbling all over ourselves. The mental and physical health of western society is compromised and I fear if we don't do something we are on a collision course with something gnarly. While I am here on earth I have no desire to see this happen and will make the changes necessary for a brighter future. I may have neglected this blog for some time, but there have been many fascinating realm altering stories that have happened in my life. The amount of blessing bestowed upon me are gorgeous and I am forever grateful. 

We as the human race need to come together and do things for our kids. The future entirely depends on it. There are so many religions, myths and beliefs and mine is hip-hop. In it's purest form is nothing short of light. It has the ability to eradicate darkness and has done so time and time again in my life. Just look at all these phenomenal pieces of art that I shown you over the years. Most of the music displayed on this platform represent compassion, love, peace, and unity. 

When much of what we ingest on a daily basis weigh us down this music lifts me up. This song is yet another display of what I truly care about. When I have restless nights unable to sleep I feel an overwhelming sense of angst on how I can help change the world. It's not anxiety and it's not unhealthy it's just what drives me to be who I am as a person. I hope this jam resonates with you in the same fashion as it does with me. 

Real shit Fuck the politics
Fuck around and start thinking about the kids
I ain't trying to tell nobody how to live
I just wanna see you live

[Verse 1]
My fellow artists
I have an announcement to make
We have some albums to make
We have to step out of house and change our outlook today
If we gon' change the outcome tomorrow

Yeah this world is getting fuckedAnd not that good fuck
That legs up that all night, that wake up and make love again
I mean this world is getting violated
No wonder why my People's Dialeted

We just want Peace
You don't even need a slice
You don't even eat pie
We just trying to eat right
People on the streets dying, how I’m gon' keep rhyming
About smoking this weed when trees falling

[Chorus]
Real shit
Fuck the politics
I been over fame since the homie got rich
I love making hits but I hate what it does to my head
I just want change for the kids

Dada da da, Dada da da dada
Think about the kids
Dada da da, Dada da da dada
The Kids
Dada da da, Dada da da dada (Let me be free)
Listen to the kids
Dada da da, Dada da da dada (Let me be free)
The Kids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woke Up Making Money - SoulChef ft Declaime

Hilltop Hoods - I love it ft. Sia

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst