RJD2 - Clean Living

Music calms the nerves and this track makes me feel like I just took a hot shot of heroin. The production is so un-fucking-believable that listening to this joint brings me to a humble homeostasis. I'm diggin' it = ).

Completely off topic but this is a great quote my best bud showed me the other day:

If I knew something that would serve my country but would harm mankind, I would never reveal it; for I am a citizen of humanity first and by necessity, and a citizen of France second, and only by accident. ~Montesquieu


Lyrics: RJD2 - Clean Living

Everything you are to me.
Makes me think that you could be,
The end to all my...

Everything you touch turns right.
Underneath your very eyes.

Everybody's life rolls by,
Like a melancholy song.
Can you see me differently?
I believe that you see Me.

Everything you are to me.
Makes me think that you could be,
The end to all my...

Everything you touch turns right.
Underneath your very eyes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woke Up Making Money - SoulChef ft Declaime

Hilltop Hoods - I love it ft. Sia

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst