Lushlife - Gymnopedie 1.2 ft. Shad

And metropolis is falling on top of us, banks and the bibles are closed so we're prophetless



Lyrics: Lushlife - Gymnopedie 1.2 ft. Shad

Shad

Growing up words
I was just another young brother in the suburbs
I discovered that I loved words
As a teenager in the 90's
Green pager Nautica jacket need a long screen saver
Had the nervous slang down pat
Boomerang sound track playing in my room
Playing hoops laying down tracks
Swore I would get to the point
3 albums later I'm like biggie
Singing to fans give me one more chance
Forgive me I want to get it right or get busy
My record gets spins and in turn I get dizzy
You know the drill spinning trying to dig deep
Just past 6 feet touch that mystery
I misread the signs and I find myself lost
But I only know I was lost when I find myself
When I can see I wonder why I blind myself
I know I just forget to remind myself
This is rap for the Rap's fans
DeRozan on a break over breaks
This is that jam
Photo of your ex-girlfriend in the trash can
This is cat scan or a simple black man
This I lushlife for those tough nights
Can't stand up right blood type's bud light
And metropolis is falling on top of us
Banks and the bibles are closed so we're prophetless
Take a close look at what they offer us
If you don't dig it redefine prosperous
And that's nothing but some Common Sense confidence
New classics on classical opulence



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woke Up Making Money - SoulChef ft Declaime

Hilltop Hoods - I love it ft. Sia

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst